Monday, 27 June 2011

Pretty in Pink ~ Summer Night 2011 {Jane Norman}

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I really can't wait to try the printed scarves by H&M. I do hope they can be worked into hijabs. There isn't one in my end of the woods so I have to wait until i'm next in Manchester inshallah :) Let me know what you think of this outfit in the comments below.

"Pretty in Pink" Summer Night 2011

Jane Norman shift dress
£45 - janenorman.co.uk

Jane Norman ribbed cardigan
£15 - janenorman.co.uk

H&M high rise pants
£25 - hm.com

H&M wedge heels
£25 - hm.com

Leopard print handbag
£8.40 - peacocks.co.uk

Jane Norman shell jewelry
£5 - janenorman.co.uk

H M printed scarve
£3.99 - hm.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...