Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Summer Chic 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I could not believe the price of this maxi dress when I first saw it! Wow...I had to make an outfit around it. :D

Summer Chic 2011

Vintage day dress
£26 - josephm.com

Dorothy Perkins white top
£5 - dorothyperkins.com

Ladies Denim Lead In Jacket
£20 - peacocks.co.uk

Wolford knee high hosiery
$25 - barneys.com

H&M wedge shoes
£25 - hm.com

Mini bag
€40 - shopfriiscompany.com

Black jacquard pashmina
£12 - debenhams.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...