Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Flower in a Can

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



This is something I stumbled across in one of my many nights of searching the web. I thought it was a little odd.

"Pop the top, add a bit of sunshine and
some water and in a short while you’ll
have grown yourself a pretty bouquet
of flowers in a can! Makes a great gift.
Dahlias, geraniums, impatiens, pansies,
sunflowers, petunias, marigolds & more.
Try all eight! Item approximately 3.5"

$14 found here along side alot of other quirky unique items!

A possible Ramadan gift maybe? for a beginner gardener? for a house with no/little garden area?

3 comments :

  1. Asalaamu Alaikum

    I think this would be great for a student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalaam Alaikum!

    Interesting idea!!

    By the way love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @C oh i forgot students, oops! :)

    @Foz thank you, glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...