Thursday, 14 July 2011

Halal Beauty Products: Ultimate List!





بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


NOTE: Please keep this handy blog post saved in your favourites or linked in your blog sidebar as it will be updated with new product review's inshallah.


I really feel that this post is long overdue. We all have our favourite brands of make up and skin care and such but do we ever check to see what is inside of them?

Many could ask; "Do we really have to go this far? We already have to check food labels so why do we have to check beauty product labels as well?"

To cut a long story short - we are not allowed to eat pork in Islam, this is a ruling of Allah SWT. Therefore why should be be rubbing these lotions full of pig by-product into our skin which we purify before salah? Personally, it doesn't make sense. I feel that we go about using these products blinded and because we have so many resources now we shouldn't need to be supporting these deceitful companies anymore and can now support the ones who use pure ingredients inshallah.
Please do not get confused and mistake this blog post as something which you could find from the "haram police". This is just my and many other Muslims views. Allah made us the only mammal who can think, listen, read, write and talk. It's about time we used our noggin and stopped being so lazy with the excuse of "it doesn't say that in The Quran".

Al-Quran is the best guide to all mankind however Allah SWT gave us a brain to use logic and to think outside the box with reason. You may wish to avoid some or all by-product ingredients, we all have different ethical values.

Another point to remember is that Allah does not allow animal cruelty. Therefore an animals welfare is far more superior than the workings of the latest mascara.

You may also like to watch this video about animal welfare in Islam which is inspired by our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) - don't worry there are no shocking pictures in it.

If you are curious to know why I used the above excuse as an example then please read on, if not just jump to the next paragraph inshallah :) I use "it doesn't say that in The Quran" as this is the response I got when I politely explained to a sister that M&Ms were not halal to eat due to their colouring (they contain E120 Cochineal which is a beetle, that is crushed to get the red dye from it making the red and oorange M&Ms - it's also in some red food colouring and marshmellows fyi). However I think she forgot to undertsand that Allah SWT only made the pure animals and meat allowed for us to eat. Is it just me or does anyone else see where I am coming from in this point? Just because it doesn't say it in black and white that M&Ms are not halal to eat doesn't mean that it isn't true. This is why I support people thinking outside of the box within reason, because Allah gave each of us a mind to think subhanallah.

Alot of this research has come together from me taking time out and digging with my own two hands! It is great how easy it is to get the information too. Many websites will be happy to reply to your questions through email, some already have those questions answered on their FAQ page, many have the full ingredient list available on their website under individual products. I recently had someone ask how to get ahold of this information as they were doing research, I hope that helped you a little.

Check your own bathroom cupboard, make-up bag or dresser and read the labels.

You maybe thinking "I've read the labels but most of it is gibberish!"
This is very true, many companies are not going to list an ingredient called "pig fat", therefore they use 'Glycerin' or 'Sodium Tallowate'.
NOTE: Glycerin can be taken from different animals or plants or vegetables - so before you disguard that product, double check to see which type of 'Glycerin' is used. If it is plant or vegetable then it is OK to use.

All you need to do is search for each ingredient online, it is worth it in the end trust me! Here is a useful list of animal products to start you off. You could just need to check out your favourite products, rather than the whole range if you don't want to :)

And if you need to know who test on animals and who do not and you can't find the info on the company website: PETA are here to help!

In 2009 there was a ban on animal testing in the EU for cosmetic ingredients, however that is only in the EU. Animal testing is still ongoing throughout the world. Our products come from large companies based all around where these rules do not apply. Not forgetting the possible loop holes that some companies may have found to continue testing on animals in the EU. Only Allah knows, but we can all do our bit inshallah!


HOT LINKS:
EWG Cosmetic's database
BeautyPedia
-Both site's enable you to read up on certain brand's and the ingredient's that they use, you'd be surprised at some of the thing's that hide beneath!




Which alcohols are permissable to use in cosmetics, if any?

Allah Most High says:
“O you who believe! Alcohol (khamr), gambling, dedication of stones, and divination by arrows are an abomination (impure) of Shaytan’s handiwork. So abstain from such (abomination) that you may prosper.” (al-An’am, 90)


Cetyl Alcohol - Halal
Cetyl alcohol is a long chain alcohol which is solid hence obviously not drinkabale nor does it cause intoxication if at all ingested. Therefore, it is halal to use in cosmetic products. It is also not absorbed through the skin when applied as a cream.

Cetearyl alcohol - Halal
In cosmetics and skincare Cetearyl Alcohol is not really an "alcohol" such as ethyl or rubbing alcohol, which would dry the skin, but is an emulsifying wax made by combining fatty alcohols derived from vegetable sources.

Ethyl Alcohol - Haram
Ethyl Alcohol is also used in many cosmetic agents both for men (Aftershave Lotion) and for female perfumes. Ethyl Alcohol is absorbed through the skin. It then passes through the flesh into the blood vessels and finally mixes with the blood and circulates throughout the body. Once in the blood it is as good as if one has ingested through the mouth. As a small quantity of any intoxicant is haram therefore, as mentioned earlier, all liquid cosmetic products containing Ethyl Alcohol are prohibited. Other names given to synthetic Ethyl Alcohol are, Ethanol, Methylated Spirits (contains 5 percent Methyl Alcohol and 95 percent Ethyl Alcohol). Products containing these ingredients therefore will also be prohibited.

More on Synthetic Alcohols

When I was doing this research I came across a question on a site asking if growing a date/grape tree was ok, because alcohol is prohibited and alcohol is made from those two fruits. This is where we need to use our heads. Just think for a second. Do we eat dates? yes. Do we eat grapes? Yes. Where do they grow? You know where i'm going with this but as along as your intention is not to grow a tree to produce alcohol you are fine. Islam is not a complicated religion!


I want to stress that these findings are for you to draw your own conclusions, whether you choose to use this information provided is up to you. You maybe someone who eats halal meat and will only consider some products wrong over other's. You maybe a Muslim vegetarian? It is up to you. I encourage you to do your own research also.

Remember that companies may change their ingredients whenever they want to so although this info is correct on date of publish, it wouldn't hurt to keep updated by checking them out every now and again. Also please leave a comment if I have made mistake or if you know of another company that we can all benefit from :)








**************************
Halal Beauty Products:
The Ultimate List!

**************************





  • BRANDED AS "HALAL or HALAL CERTIFIED"


Pure Halal Beauty
Cruelty free? Yes, inshallah
Good to know: The shop in England has a variety of products and brands. It's the first store of its kind in the United Kingdom and is the creation of 20 year old Rose Brown, daughter of UB40 drummer Jimmy Brown. The store is located on the 2nd Floor of the Pavilions Shopping Centre, London. Report from Dec 9th 2010. Skin care products for men and women, also including halal make up!
My thoughts: Fab! I hope I get to visit it one day. If anyone has visited this shop then please let me know! I wasn't aware of it until I was researching for this blog post. If you are like me and cannot make it to London I have linked their website above.
Contains alcohol? No, the site mentions that all products are halal certified

Hussana
Cruelty free? Yes, inshallah
Good to know: Halal certified, which will be hard to find on the more mainstream products, Baby skin care range, anyone can become a Hussana sales agent and earn commission for their work (similar to Avon).
My thoughts: Great initiative, as it is something which the market is lacking. We just need more Muslims to buy it rather than all the products with the nasties inside! I have a free sample of hand cream, I will let you know how it goes!
Contains alcohol? No

HAWAS Therapeutic
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Made in England. Looking at the very few ingredients it seems very pure, almost as though anyone could make it in their own lab bathroom, it's quite a breath of fresh air not to have to decipher the ingredients list. This natural cream contains beeswax, aloe vera & essential oils which can help prevent wrinkles and skin ageing, red blotches, spots, acne and saggy skin. Use twice daily. Other products available include black seed hair oil, black seed cellulite lotion and more.
My thoughts: I received this from The Islamic Establishment in Leicester. I am still yet to try it out. The only problem that I found was that there isn't a website for them (hawas) which is odd. All informoation provided is what is on the tub. If you have ever tried these products then please let me know! :)
Contains alcohol? No

Samina Make-up
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Halal approved make-up. Medium to low priced make-up.
My thoughts: Proffessional site, prices seem reasonable for the quality products. However if you are used to paying MAC prices there's no bother, you will actually save with them whilst giving your skin the best ingredients
Contains alcohol? No


The Alcohol Free Shop
Cruelty free? Yes, inshallah
Good to know: this site has lots of other alcohol free products but the page linked above share some halal certified brands such as Hussana and some others which we have not come across yet including: Saaf Organic and Tom's Of Maine
My thoughts: Look and ye shall find!
Contains alcohol? what do you think?! No










  • MAINSTREAM BRANDS




LUSH
Cruelty free? YES
Good to know: Fresh natural handmade products, FAIR TRADE, minimal packaging. If you purchase anything in the black tubs LUSH offer a great recycling scheme. If you take back 5 black tubs after you have finished with them, you will receive a FREE fresh face mask!
To find out more, watch the video below (Just skip 5:08 - 5:21 promoting their 'naked' products. We don't need to see their bums to know that they have good products)!
My thoughts: I *heart* LUSH. I enjoy their products so much. Some are a little pricey but you really get what you pay for! Have a browse and go in to ask questions - i have never met a grumpy lush member of staff yet! :)
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label

Lush Cosmetics - A Lush Life, We Believe




My Pure
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: All natural/organic ingredients. A wide variety including: baby care, make up and even pet care! Lots of choice you can even search by concern. If you click their contact page, you can request for a free sample!
My thoughts: I cannot wait to try them out!
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label





Dr Organic
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: all products are suitable for vegetarians. Ingredients include aloe vera, honey, pomegranate, and lots of other lovely things!
My thoughts: I saw a review on youtube by a fellow hijabi which got me searching for them. I would definetely try them in the future
Contains alcohol? varies - always check the label







Montagne Jeunesse
(Face and Hair masks)

Cruelty free? YES
Good to know: All products are vegetarian certified however most are Suitable For Vegans, Gluten Free, Dairy Free with No Added Parabens
My thoughts: I have tried one face mask, it worked ok. I will try them again in the future inshallah. I hope to find more companies like this one who avoid all the nasties.
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label








Or you can DIY! Try this homemade avocado facemask
presented to you by one of my favourite online site's 'MyHalalKitchen'!






NIVEA Pure & Natural product range
Cruelty free? YES
Good to know: 95% of natural origin. They contain no parabens, silicones or artificial colorants. The Argan Oil we use is organic, as are our Burdock Fruit Oil, Jojoba Oil, Chamomile Oil and Aloe Vera Gel...Different ranges do actually contain animal by-products to read more, click the link to read the full email I received from NIVEA.
My thoughts: I am yet to try this range, I wanted to research it more before buying anything.
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label





SIMPLE

Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Predominantly free of animal derived ingredients, with the following exceptions. SIMPLE Pure Soap and Simple Exfoliating bar contain Sodium Tallowate (dead cooked carcuss fat). Beeswax is used in Simple Baby Zinc and Castor Oil Barrier Cream, Simple Sun F20 Lip Protector Stick and also Simple Therapy Nourishing Cream Cleanser. Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey is used in Simple Rich Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. All other products are animal-free. Click the link for more info.
My thoughts: Disappointed about the soap, another one bites the dust! However the wipes are great and I have their moisturizing bath cream ready and waiting for my next bath!
Contains alcohol? No



Jergens

Cruelty Free? Yes
Good to know: 95% natural ingredients! Click the link to see what they said about their ingredients
My thoughts: I use the skin firming moisturiser and it smells really nice (pomegranate!). I would try more of the products
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label





Superdrug (own brand)

Cruelty Free? Yes
Good to know: Products are usually cheaper than name brands. I was unable to find ingredients for their naturals range online, however they sent an email about their product contents.
My thoughts: The lip tins are a great alternative to the vaselines ones. I have heard great things about them but am yet to try them out. I will be stopping by next time i'm in town. If you have tried their own brand you can leave some feedback here
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label




Macleans

Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Click the link to read the email i received from them regarding testing a ingredients
My thoughts: I am currently using this toothpaste so am very happy to know that it is animal product free and therefore halal inshallah.
Contains alcohol? No, not as far as i can see (using Macleans: Total Health)




Palmer's

Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Can use it whilst pregnant, smells amazing, DOES contain animal by products(!)
My thoughts: I used in on my thighs and glutes - not any more. I will find an alternative.
Contains alcohol? varies - check the label










Figs & Rouge
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Organic balms, made in UK, a favourite of Harry Potter star Emma Watson, just 4.99 GBP, no petroleum used
My thoughts: I really think the packaging is very appealing and would love to try them. I added them here as an alternative to the vaseline tins!







Treacle Moon
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Ingredients suitable for vegetarians, smells amazing, they do charity work for disadvantaged families in Khandel and the villages surrounding it, located in the desert state of Rajasthan, India. Exclusive to Tesco however you can forget them and buy straight through their website (other flavours are available too, I love the names of them too).
My thoughts: I was gifted 'The Raspberry Kiss' body scrub last year and I really enjoy using it. You can tell the difference straight away. I usually can't stand the sensation of body scrubs but I pulled through with this one! I will be using it again.
Contains alcohol? varies - check the label






OPI

Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Awaiting reply on ingredients, their colour names are funky. Picture shown here is called "do you lilac it?"
My thoughts: wearing nail polish voids your wudu as the water cannot reach your nail which is required to complete ablution. Therefore some Muslimah's choose to wear it on their break which is fine or sometimes to a party where it can be removed before the next salah.








Barry M Cosmetics
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: All products suitable for vegetarians and the odd few for vegans.
My thoughts: I discovered them at The Clotheshow Live many years ago (2003/4 i think) and instantly saw their cruelty free icons. I use their products and think the pricing is great!










L’Occitane
Cruelty free? Yes
Good to know: Natural ingredients from the med!
My thoughts: I haven't tried them before, they are pricier than some other organic brands but perhaps you get what you pay for? Let me know if you have tried them as i'd be interested to know
Contains alcohol? No




Eco Tools make up brushes


Bare Mineral's make up
STILA cosmetics
Paul Mitchell hair care
NYX make up
ELF make up
Urban Decay make up
Zoya nail polish...are all cruelty free, however I am in the process of reviewing each company for animal derivatives and alcohol in their product's :)





  • Coming soon...
-ASDA body butter lotion 400ml
-Sudacrem
-Bio-Oil








**************************
D.A.N.G.E.R
These companies/brand's are cruel to animal's:

**************************

Cruelty Free? No longer!
 UPDATE: 2012: THE BODY SHOP have joined up with L'oreal, who use animal cruelty to create their product's - THE BODY SHOP are no longer halal! It's such a shame to see people and companies choose money over their principles. They have lost many customer's, not only because of their lack of back bone and crumbling at the sight of more pound signs, but some new product formulation's lacking in quality have also been noticed! 
Verdict: disappointing



Cruelty Free? No
Good to know: click the link for general dry skin FAQs
My thoughts: They test on animals therefore I will be switching to the superdrug own brand for my lip tin's and using an alternative moisturiser inshallah.
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label






Cruelty Free? No, their website does not state anything about animal testing, however they are owned by a company called Reckitt Benckiser who also brand calgon, vanish, nurofen...
Good to know: Perfume free, allergy screened, dermatologically tested if you must use it
My thoughts: This was a go to item for me. I do not have eczema (which the cream/lotion is generally used for) but i used it as a moisturiser as it was so light. Really disappointed.
Contains alcohol? Varies - always check the label





TopShop make-up contain's cochineal, and their reputation hardly scream's "cruelty free" 

MAC cosmetic's can no long confirm cruelty free!
"M.A.C. no longer guarantees its products are cruelty free. Current policy is that "Our products are not tested on animals except when absolutely mandated by law"

Avon - no longer cruelty free!

 Johnson & Johnson
L'OREAL
BIC
Gilette
Sunsilk
Sensodyne
Aussie
Aquafresh
Crest
Clearsil
Colgate-Palmolive Co.
Chapstick
Dove
DOLCE & GABBANA PERFUME
Dunhill perfume
Escada 
Estee Lauder
Febreze
Garnier
Head & Shoulders
Herbal essences
K.Y
Lancome
Listerine
Max Factor
Maybelline
Nair
Neutrogena
Olay
Pantene
Pearl drops
ROC
Rimmel
Vicks
Zest

...and many more which can be found via the PETA link above.


I feel it is rather unfair that the companies have millions but yet continue to use ingredients which are bad for our health. They test on animals so i refuse to check their labels. Natural remedies are the way to go. If only more people knew what they put inside these things and the horrific tourment the animals go through to make these products.
On another note the majority of 'danger' companies listed fund israel and their war crimes, so it does so much good to steer clear of them!
Helping animals, the humanity of the Palestinian people and choosing alternatives (such as own brand) can save you pennies because those work out cheaper for you too! Because let's face it - you only pay for the name on the 'danger' products as we all know now that it isn't for high quality ingredients!

**************************

If you are looking for some cheap hidden treasure beauty product's, here is a HUGE list including some DIY beauty remedies - however you would need to check their ingredients out yourself! Phew!

137 comments:

  1. Assalmualaikum~

    Masha'allah thank you for this post dear! It was very informative and interesting. I read a book before about this but it was Malaysian so the products were very different from here in Canada all though I was aware of it and some of the ingredients Muslims should be aware of.

    Personally I try to use organic products as much as I can because I knew about these things : )and I loveee body shop so I'm glad that's good >w<

    And thank you for posting which products were good!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may want to check on The Body shop since they joined with loreal, who are not cruelty free.

      Delete
  2. This is going to be very helpful!
    Thank you! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. asalamalaykum what a wonderful website. Everything that need to know JAZAKALLAH INSHALLAH ALLAH swt will bless you for all your hard work AMEEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa alaikum salam :) ameen. Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Asalamalaykum
    What a wonderful website so much information regarding everyday products.
    INSHALLAH ALLAHswt will bless you for all your hard work AMEEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome sisters, I hope it helps. Please don't forget to share it with others inshallah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salaamualaykum, thanks so much for this. I'm a Muslim beauty blogger and I should be blogging about these things but, it's so hard to come by information like this and I appreciate this post so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa alaikum salam sis! only just getting around to these comment's now (oops!). Glad it helped, how are you getting on, one year later?!? ^_^

      Delete
  7. Salaam, so does this mean The Body Shop is now for animal testing as I have just checked the website and it still says that they are against it? Please help a very confused sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand the confusion, they may still state that but looking at the bigger picture their teaming up with loreal, who are one of the biggest companies to test on animal's, isn't particularly ethical. It's a bit of a let down to loyal customer's as their money pot will help fund animal testing for loreal branded product's.

      Delete
  8. Unilever is also affiliated with Isreal, seeing as you have a palestinian in the Family its more of a reason to steer clear. Unilever, saralee, radox. I avoid any company that is unethical, who are affiliated with Isreal in any way. It is tough but every boycot makes a difference, so much so that M&S have said they will no longer be affiliated with Isreal and a lot of muslims boycotted the shop.
    The comment about "Haram police" nothing wrong with given advice as long as its in a nice way. So if that means you write about what is haram and Halal doesnt make you "Haram police". I think if you attack people publicly and if you are nasty in your approach its not acceptable. But if you write a post about for example prohibition in eye brow plucking with evidence and you do not name call or name people its completely fine and is a way of educating people. Many are not aware and will be greatful to you. I was not aware of some "haram" issues until i read posts on blogs and sisters were honest about it and said it in a nice way, there is no harm at all.


    As for Body shop they were just bought by Loeral i think, please check that. And loeral are Pro animal testing and also affiliated with Isreal. So i no longer shop at Body Shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree with this comment, sorry for the delay in replying.
      The whole 'haram police' has many form's. I for one wouldn't be intentionally hurtful or hateful to somebody as I know what it's like to start at zero info and make mistakes, being a revert. Some people just get a little touchy and mistake genuine advice for hate then cry "haram police". I just make dua for them and move on. :)

      Delete
  9. Seems like an interesting list of products. Hopefully this will help in my skin rejuvenation process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God willing, there's alot of power in natural ingredient's :)

      Delete
  10. i just emailed olay company to get information on their cream as lots of people , my relatives using them...this is reply i got


    Hi Tasmia and thanks for your email.


    It is our policy to use synthetic or vegetable derived ingredients where they are available but in exceptional circumstances, for instance where there is no alternative or a shortage of materials, it is possible we may have to resort to ingredients derived from other sources.

    Kind regards,

    Louise

    i want to know about make up as no 7 and Chanel , max factors and other brands ,,if anyone know which range is okay to use.. i am living in uk..one of my relative said that living on interest (home mortgage or credit cards) is more sinful than using these products which they put tiny amount...but i am not satisfied.. i do not want to use such things for myself or my family. does anyone of u know about any website where we can detailed lists of haram and halal products in uk.. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment.
      I don't know of a particular site which lists halal and haram, so i made this article.
      If you look on the PETA website you have browse several brand's which test on animals, which would cover one aspect. Then you'd have to check each item yourself. I believe max factor do test on animal's, it's also owned by P&G Proctor & Gamble who support Israel, so they are a big no-no in my house. I will inshallah be adding more to the list for reference, inshallah.

      Also, where you mentioned a family member referred to interest and mortage's being more important than this, it maybe so but as Muslim's we better our life in all area's. Just because something is worse than another shouldn't mean we neglect the lesser one, inshallah :)
      I hope that helps.

      Delete
  11. Salam
    what about the alcohol that is applied on the skin for injuries, itchy skin and more we use isopropyl alcohol here, is it okay to use?
    and do you have a list for soaps, shampoos and conditioners thanks.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa alaikum salam.
      Inshallah I will be adding more brand's to the list above, asap.

      I think this would come under a different thing as it would be necessity (to heal/live) rather than optional (use of makeup). If alcohol is needed in case of emergency, there maybe a fatwa referring it. I'm not able to provide that. However what I will say is that we shouldn't over complicate thing's.
      As i mentioned above it is up to each person to learn and understand. Personally I would use something with it in if it meant i wouldn't heal without it. The same goes for dr's prescribing tablets in a gelatin capsule- if there's no alternative you would have to take it (or let your body deteriorate further) )even though it's pork gelatin as it's for your health at the end of the day.
      If you were dying of starvation and the only thing available was pork, you are allowed to eat it to save your life, subhanallah. This is what i mean by it not being a complicated religion, you just have to do your bit inshallah, and Allah knows best :)

      Delete
    2. FYI...the only alcohol Alims have noted as being haram is ethyl alcohol or ethanol as they are both alcohols derived from dates and grapes and have the capacity to intoxcate. Other than that the current list of prohibited alcohol do not have any other listed.

      Delete
  12. Aslam-o-alaikum sister. I came across your blog this week after finding out a lot of my household products, including cosmetics, were not halal. I wanted to pass on some information to you. Please verify and forward as you deem fit.

    1) For consumers in USA, they can use a website called muslimconsumergroup.com to learn what products are know halal vs. haram. the website also has a counterpart for Canadian products.

    2) I emailed and received confirmation that Ashe's Skincar and Cosmetics, a Houston, TX based company, is Muslim owned and run and they strive to keep all their products halal. I am going to be buying some of their stuff. I will let you know how it goes. Their website is asheskincare.com.

    May Allah guide us all in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum Salam. Thanks a lot for that information, Inshallah it will help more of our sisters :)

      I'm looking forward to the update too :)

      Delete
  13. Hi I just wanted to know your thoughts on alcohol denate. It is not mentioned anywhere. Is it haram or halal to use products with it listed in it's ingredients.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This link maybe of benefit to you also, inshallah http://www.shafiifiqh.com/alcohol-denat/

      Delete
    2. I have also found this information via the link below:

      "Denatured alcohol, which is industrial methylated spirit or surgical spirit (contains natural or synthesised ethanol and denaturing agent such as methanol or methylisobutyl ketone). We regard it as permissible for use.

      And Allah knows Best"

      http://muftisays.com/qa/question/2209/cosmetic-alcohol.html

      Delete
  14. japanese products are also questionable.. but I found some that doesn't use animals in the ingredients: Hada Labo http://www.hadalabo.com.my/en/faqs.html. I am currently using this as I am living in Japan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asa.its good to see but there is a question y v uz d non muslims product??plz give d names of muslim compnies...v want to use muslims product..JAZAKALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loreal, Mac and Maybelline are halal???
    I failed to understand about the list u give at the end.. Are theses products halal or haram???

    ReplyDelete
  17. But if the list at the end are haram then what will we use here in US...
    I was only buying loreal, mac, maybelline, garnier and nivea but if they are haram then what will i use???
    I am really much confused...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I HAVE A QUESTION!!
    In the Quran, there is a story of how one of our prophets sacrificed his son as a test of faith, for Allah. Allah knew that the prophet was faithful, so just as he was about to sacrifice his son, Allah sent one of the angels down to replace the son with a sheep so that the prophet sacrificed the sheep instead.
    After this, every Eid ul Adha, we Muslims would sacrifice animals.
    So I understand what is wrong with using animals to benefit our selves since we eat them anyway. So, why can't we use animal-rested products such as moustrisers since we eat animals anyway?

    another question....
    I have very sour lips and I was just about to buy Carmax the other day from Superdrug and noticed on the label at the back that the product contains alcohol. I went to look for other products that may help for example Nivea however they also contains alcohol so can you please message me some alcohol free alternative that may help me??
    thanks in advance,
    from your very confused Muslim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is permissible to eat certain animals, if it's done in the halal way. There is no suffering for the animal when slaughtered correctly.
      However an animal is highly distressed if it is restrained for long periods of time (usually all their life) and being put through punishment's and torment just for a multi million dollar company to run test's on it to create the latest moisturiser.

      Our ethic's as Muslim's are alot different to non Muslim's. Some animal's are provided for human sustenance, when rule's are followed, and if not used for food, they are taken care of and given the rightful respect and compassion as one of Allah SWT's creature's in this world.

      Regarding the alcohol in those ingredient's, some type's are permissible, I have written about these and linked to additional information in the blog post above, I hope you find it helpful.

      Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
    2. I would like to answer Elena's question.In the days before Islam,Arabs had a way of differentiating their sheep and live stock by branding them with red hot metal.They also,by way of sport,used to enjoy fights between rams and other such animals(where one of the animal had to die in the competition).Another odd custom was cutting meat off the flanks or thighs of a standing animal and eating it.The Holy prophet(peace upon him) disliked all these pre-islamic cruel practices.He strictly prohibited Muslims to involve in such acts.Islam teaches a muslim to be kind and merciful towards all the creations of Allah.Once when the prophet(peace be upon him) saw a camel which was not well and suffering at the hands of his owner,he was very grieved and asked the owner to take care of the camel as Allah will question him about it on the day of judgment.As for using animals for eating,this is the circle of life.Animals eat green plants and we consume animals for sustenance.

      Delete
  19. Unlike today’s modern Gelatin capsules, in previous decades, pharmaceutical companies that produced medications for oral ingestion were only able to offer their products in tablet form. Essentially, the medication to be used in the tablet would be mixed with binding agents and hardened, producing a solid pill. These medications, although effective, often took long periods of time to digest, meaning the time needed for the medication to be absorbed was longer, and they were often hard to swallow. In 1834, however, the pharmaceutical company Mothes and Dublanc began producing a different type of capsule made using gelatin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unlike today’s modern Gelatin capsules, in previous decades, pharmaceutical companies that produced medications for oral ingestion were only able to offer their products in tablet form. Essentially, the medication to be used in the tablet would be mixed with binding agents and hardened, producing a solid pill. These medications, although effective, often took long periods of time to digest, meaning the time needed for the medication to be absorbed was longer, and they were often hard to swallow. In 1834, however, the pharmaceutical company Mothes and Dublanc began producing a different type of capsule made using gelatin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When being prescribed any tablet, you can always ask your dr for alternatives without the gelatin capsule. If there is no alternative, then I have been advised that it is ok to take it, as it's medicine for your health's benefit and your intention isn't to take non halal product's, it is to get well.

      Delete
  21. Thanks so much fr taking the time to put this extensive list together - it makes things so much easier! I was especially interested in the certain alcohols that are permissable in beauty products as they're not absorbed into the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Salam sister,

    Quick question on cleanser from neutrogena brand, is it consider halal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/search_results.html. i just wanted to help this website is really good to check the food and non food products if they are halal or not.

      Delete
  23. Why was www.onepurebeauty.com and layla Mandi omitted from the list?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Why was www.onepurebeauty.com and layla Mandi left off the list?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bismillah. Assalamu'alaikum Sis Yara. Thank you for the infos. I'm using L'occitane products and Alhamdulillah they are wonderful. I love the Lavender cologne spray, and their other range of perfumes smelled really nice too. You should try their body lotions, shampoo and bodywash cause they all have very sweet smelling and nice to the skin. Insyaa Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bismillah. Assalamu'alaikum sis Yara. Thank u for the infos. I've been using L'occitane bodycare range and Alhamdulillah they are very lovely. I love the almond bodywash, rose body cream, lavender shampoo, conditioner and cologne. U should really try some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. My conclusion? I make my own and stick to coconut or almond oil to moisturize and condition my hair. I make my own face masks body scrubs deodorants hair cream toothpaste handscrub cuticle oil... All very simple with natural products a lot healthier and cheaper. Oh and your toothpaste contains flouride, inshaAllah You may want to look into that. And also vaccines contain haram ingredients as well as toxins and deadly chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really very nice.
    http://www.xiconline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice post!! i like your blog, you are providing good service...
    Bremenn Dark Circles

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great writing! I have a lot of admiration for your writing. Thank you for all your valuable input on this topic.
    Cheap Beauty Products Online

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are great beauty products; also I used to use body shop strawberry oil and body polish, which is an awesome product.
    facial products for women

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think your site needs a bit more pink haha :)

    this link

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for your post, but please double check l'occitane. If you search on PETA it is included in the company that do test on animal. Please also check Tom's of Maine, it is now owned by Coolgate-Palmolive. Will it be the same case as The Body Shop?
    What about Oriflame?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Salaam, i was just wondering, say we found Cetyl or Cetearyl alcohol in hair dye, and we go to pray, is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  35. salaam, i was just wondering, say i decided to use a hair dye and it contains cetyl or cetearyl alcohol, not suer which one it is, and we go to pray, is it allowed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know about the cetyl cetearyl alcohol, but as i heard and search of the perminant hair dye is good to use because non permanant or semipermenant ones are like nail polish you have to remove it before wudu and praying. i just want to share.

      Delete
  36. We're a Canadian manufacturer of 100% natural, halal soap and bath products, and we're considering the UK as a possible new market.

    Do you think they would do well? www.pearlanddaisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. We're a Canadian manufacturer of 100% natural halal soap and bath products that are made with essential oils distilled from fresh flowers, fruit, and plants. We're considering the UK as a potential market and I wonder if you could give me any suggestions? You can see our products at our website: www.pearlanddaisy.com and you can also find us on Facebook.

    Thanks,
    Rebecca Taylor
    Pearl & Daisy Natural Soap Company

    ReplyDelete
  38. The importance of skin care natural products for our face and body is hard to over emphasize. The skin on which we place our skin care products is highly absorbent and so it soaks in the skin care products ingredients, both good and bad and they make their way into the bloodstream.So,always take care before using Cosmetics Products For Women.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Asak...
    I want to know whether using dove soap n shampoo is halal r haram
    N please suggest me few product name which I can use as face cream n face wash.. Please do really to the earliest please..

    Jazakallahumma khair

    ReplyDelete
  40. Asak...

    Is dove shampoo n soap halal...

    N please provide me few products names available in India where I can use for face cream n face wash..
    Please reply to the earliest..

    Jazakallahumma khair.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they clearly say it is not for sure if the dove products are pork free please check the http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/search_results.html

      Delete
    2. No. Dove is owned by one of the BIG companies known for animal testing...

      Delete
    3. Updates: Nivea sells in China so not cruelty free. They also say that their ingredients may be tested on animals as well.
      Body Shop is cruelty free but owned by Loreal, but so is Urban Decay now...
      Stila now tests on animals to sell in other countries and PETA still has them listed although Stila admits they test if you ask them.... I also hear Loccitane does now as well.

      Delete
  41. Nice blog! I've emailed some companies about a range of products (in Canada) so this reminds me of my plan to maybe make a separate blog for the replies I get. As you said before, I think a lot of people don't know what they're eating, let alone putting on their skin. I still have a lot to learn as well, May Allah guide us all

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sorry but cetearyl alcohol is only halal if the stearyl alcohol only vegetable based
    -cetostearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol or cetylstearyl alcohol[1] is a mixture of fatty alcohols, consisting predominantly of cetyl and stearyl alcohols and is classified as a fatty alcohol. It is used as an emulsion stabilizer, opacifying agent, and foam boosting surfactant, as well as an aqueous and nonaqueous viscosity-increasing agent. It imparts an emollient feel to the skin and can be used in water-in-oil emulsions, oil-in-water emulsions, and anhydrous formulations. It is commonly used in hair conditioners and other hair products.[2]

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sorry but cetearyl alcohol is only HALAL if the stearyl alcohol in it is vegetable based

    Cetostearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol or cetylstearyl alcohol[1] is a mixture of fatty alcohols, consisting predominantly of cetyl and stearyl alcohols and is classified as a fatty alcohol. It is used as an emulsion stabilizer, opacifying agent, and foam boosting surfactant, as well as an aqueous and nonaqueous viscosity-increasing agent. It imparts an emollient feel to the skin and can be used in water-in-oil emulsions, oil-in-water emulsions, and anhydrous formulations. It is commonly used in hair conditioners and other hair products.[2]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was wondering about this! because i heard the same thing it is halal only if it is derived from plants.

      Delete
  44. I want to know if Maybelline Baby Lips is Halal
    please do let me know. I'm planning to buy it in Ebay

    ReplyDelete
  45. I want to know if Maybelline Baby Lips is halal??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you may want to call the company for the question. when i send message they said they dont use beef or pork in their products (loreal) and as i know maybelline is under loreal's company.check for alcohol and if carmine is used than its not halal. (always check for carmine on every single "colorful" make up i found almost all blushes bronzers and lipsticks carmine which is not halal)

      Delete
    2. Maybelline is notorious for animal testing. It is also pretty crappy make-up. Cheap.

      Delete
  46. I appreciated your professional way of writing this post thanks; you have made such a nice blog. I found in your website perfect for my needs it contains wonderful and helpful posts.Animal Pipes

    ReplyDelete
  47. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information wonderfull collection for beauty products but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog.

    Botanicalorganic Provides you the best supplement & beauty products,Now you can visit our website http://www.botanicalorganic.com/


    Buy Nutritional Supplements & Buy Nutrition Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  48. I read your blog and I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing unique information about beauty tips.

    wholesale cosmetics & Buy cosmetic bags

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very nice post.This post is very useful for me in future.
    Thanks for this valueable post.

    ReplyDelete

  50. http://www.lootbargain.com/ Grab beauty product at the best price and the site offers facility of cash on delivery too. Conduct a hunt for the desire material inno time by exploiting the several sections.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey good morning my friends I am share with with you some beauty tips. When we’re talking high performance products and value for money, there’s really no other place to finish than with the Men-u Healthy Facial Wash. It was one of the first products I tried when I moved from high-street products to a more ‘premium’ selection, but it has remained (like all first loves) a firm favourite ever since. Offering up to 265 washes from a 100ml bottle, the key ingredient tea tree oil acts a great antiseptic in the fight against bacteria that causes spots, but this also means that it smells amazing and acts as a great morning pick me up.
    Group Deals

    ReplyDelete
  52. Al Amanah Beauty provide natural, halal skin care, and health products. Based in South East London, we also provide a number of services including Hijama cupping treatment, beauty therapy and hair dressing.Our products are PH Neutral. We ensure that they are natural and organic, ethically sourced, fair trade and not tested on animals. Or products are also vegan, with the exception of bee derived products.Mike Walden Review

    ReplyDelete
  53. Salam,

    Thank you for this useful article. May Allah reward you for that.

    However, I wanted to read the verse you mentionned: “O you who believe! Alcohol (khamr), gambling, dedication of stones, and divination by arrows are an abomination (impure) of Shaytan’s handiwork. So abstain from such (abomination) that you may prosper.”
    I have looked for it in surat al-An’am,but i couldn't find it. It seems that it is mentionned in surat Al Maida verse 90 instead, rather than surat Al An'am.

    Inshallah i'm not wrong.

    All the best,
    IH

    ReplyDelete
  54. Salam,

    Thank you for this useful article. May Allah reward you for that.

    However, I wanted to read the verse you mentionned: “O you who believe! Alcohol (khamr), gambling, dedication of stones, and divination by arrows are an abomination (impure) of Shaytan’s handiwork. So abstain from such (abomination) that you may prosper.”
    I have looked for it in surat al-An’am,but i couldn't find it. It seems that it is mentionned in surat Al Maida verse 90 instead, rather than surat Al An'am.

    Inshallah i'm not wrong.

    All the best,
    IH

    ReplyDelete
  55. I absolutely LOVE this!! I only wish I could find a list like this of information. Do you happen to know of any lists like that?

    ReplyDelete
  56. The content in this post is very helpful for me in future.Please update information about this post.Thanks for this useful post.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Very interesting post.
    I knew each of the culinary properties of olive oil
    and serves as a cosmetic remedy, even better.

    In beauty is increasingly used as very well have noted,
    either as an ingredient in other products or direct application.

    Another property of olive oil, is hydration in people
    encemas suffering, relieving itching and making them disappear
    if put in the above olive oil soaked cotton.

    have a great day
    Oiliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Good efforts. الحمدلله.

    Samila, malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  59. Assalaamu'alaikum I just wanted to share a link about Avon not using animals to test their products any more. In certain countries which have laboratories, they may use animal testing but AVON USA has no choice because they would have to abide by the local laws of those countries, doesn't mean they tolerate it.
    Thank you for the other information though, it is very shocking to see the many products we use that are not safe
    http://www.avoncompany.com/corporatecitizenship/corporateresponsibility/resourcecenter/policies_and_procedures/animal_welfare.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avon USA DOES have a choice. Every cosmetic and skincare company has to decide if they want to sell in China or not. Selling in China means that products will be tested on animals, but sadly, money is often more important than ethics. Ethical companies that are cruelty free refuse to sell inChina and other countries where such laws exist. Agreeing to sell in China is saying "we care more about money, and if we say we don't test we can still trick people into thinking we have no choice. And look: it worked!

      Delete
  60. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting. hoboken spa

    ReplyDelete
  61. can i trust your explanation about cetearyl alcohol? because i heard it may be fr4om animal or plant derived? pls help me:(

    ReplyDelete

  62. Vegan cosmetics refer to the makeups made with natural and organic ingredients. They do not contain any animal ingredients or any by products. They have never been tested on animals neither.
    vegan cosmetics list


    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi, I even have additionally tried a number of Paula's selection merchandise, some i favor, some not most. I truly did not like this moisturiser with spf that you just use. The packaging is incredibly offensive associated stony-broke that meant nothing was setting out and before that it left an uncomfortable layer on my skin. Also, spf15 isn't enough on behalf of me. i take advantage of her resist moisturiser with spf currently and am a lot of happier.
    I have constant wash gel you employ and find it irresistible. I would like I had realized regarding this toner...I have the separate toner and bha from the skin equalization line.
    Next time, i will be able to obtain the one you've got.
    I love the moisturiser while not spf from the equalization line, though typically I realize it too drying. It lasts forever although, that is nice.
    I still get several spots and that i have had a fairly smart skin care routine before exploitation laptop merchandise, however still less breakouts than with different lines.


    Cosmetics Products

    ReplyDelete
  64. I loved your post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.

    zeus juice

    ReplyDelete
  65. Greetings! Now i'm extremely happy to check this original page! Your website seemed to be exceedingly incomparable as well as a must read! Bridal lehenga

    ReplyDelete
  66. Assalamualaikum Yara
    I would like to know about Oriflame products.Do you have any knowledge regarding the same?Halal or not?
    I am interested in joining Oriflame as a sales consultant(marketing and using their products as well).I really wonder if that would be a halal source of income.I have questioned about the halal status at their official site.I was happy to get a prompt reply but it was not regarding the halal status.Awaiting your reply.
    JazakAllah
    Shazia.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I want to know regarding snails mucus that is used in cosmetics nowadays. Is it halal to used for muslim?

    ReplyDelete
  68. I want to know regarding snails mucus that is used in cosmetics nowadays. Is it halal to used for muslim?

    ReplyDelete
  69. Walo Maids provides high-quality Cleaning Services, House Cleaning Services and Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Plano and Dallas. Schedule Online.

    ReplyDelete
  70. My Choice is Anti-Aging Collagen Cream it is really good using it for more than five years now. Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  71. Assalam Alaykum!

    This post was so informative! JazakAllah on behalf of all us Muslim sisters out there who benefited from this :)

    I'd love for you to check out my blog- I'm fairly new to the world of blogging so any feed back, positive criticism, tips and tricks are highly appreciated

    My blog: www.themakeupaficionado.blogspot.com

    My fb page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diary-of-a-Makeup-Aficionado/1469876419907157

    ReplyDelete
  72. Time-honored skin care products! These ingredients are loaded with important anti-aging skin vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C and vitamin E. These natural products change your life style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With our skin immunology kit, you can use for Anti aging, Skin disorders, or to have best condition of the skin. But other products, you have to buy many.
      http://www.jarviscosmetics.com/

      Delete
  73. Professional makeup artist quality cosmetics. Offering more than 100 shades for
    eyes, lips and face…everything a makeup addict can't live without.
    Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  74. Nice Info! Herbal body wraps were born from the unassuming beginnings of Ace bandages or plastic wrap tightly wrapped reliably around a body resulting in vasodilation.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in NY | Herbal Beauty Salon Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  75. Professional makeup artist quality cosmetics. Offering more than 100 shades for
    eyes, lips and face…everything a makeup addict can't live without.
    Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hi
    That is so cute, I would of never thought of that. I am definitely making me one or maybe a few! Lol Dubai Escort

    ReplyDelete
  77. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
    bathroom renovations ipswich
    bathroom renovations brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  78. Assalamualaikum sis.could you suggest hair care product that is halal to use?

    ReplyDelete
  79. Assalamualaikum sis.could you suggest hair care product that is halal to use?

    ReplyDelete
  80. BB Equipment Plus
    We have Reasonably Priced Equipment and your purchase is backed by support and knowledge. We aren't just a supplier, we are here to help. Our Staff has 30+ years in the skincare industry we can answer questions about the machines and about different scenarios that just a sales department can'r answer.
    Go To here:>> http://bbequipmentplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  81. thanks for your valuable posting,it was very informative.i am working in
    Erp in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  82. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.Wholesale closeout sales The Closeout Club(Ph:3059140154)is a leading closeouts wholesaler of overstock, surplus, liquidation, salvage and closeout merchandise

    ReplyDelete
  83. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.Wholesale closeout sales The Closeout Club(Ph:3059140154)is a leading closeouts wholesaler of overstock, surplus, liquidation, salvage and closeout merchandise

    ReplyDelete
  84. Ambition to make you fairness! Fairness is now you’re on hand. Apply these natural products and make you fairness and healthy. These natural products change your life style.

    ReplyDelete
  85. With our skin immunology kit, you can use for Anti aging, Skin disorders, or to have best condition of the skin. But other products, you have to buy many.
    http://www.jarviscosmetics.com/

    ReplyDelete
  86. Sano Naturals Phytoceramides contains 100% of your daily Skin Vitamins A, C, D and E. You only take one skin care supplement. Our Phytoceramides are proudly produced in the USA in a GMP certified facility according to exacting standards of safety and quality. -Restore Structural Integrity of Your Skin -Promote Skin Hydration. Young skin is full of ceramics a lipid that keeps your skin hydrated and smooth. As we age, skin naturally loses ceramics over time.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Women who are interested in taking regular treatment of their face they would like to prefer herbal cosmetics.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in NY | Herbal Beauty Salon Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  88. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information
    Quality Services & Training Pvt.Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  89. assalamulaikum.. i still confused that nivea is halal or not???

    ReplyDelete
  90. Vegan cosmetics reference the makeups constructed with organic and natural components. They cannot contain almost any person components as well as almost any by simply goods. They have got in no way ended up tried inside canines neither of them.
    Vegan Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  91. This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Wholesale Women's Clothing & Fashion,Wholesale Womens Clothing UK and Wholesale Womens Clothing UK.Which are very informative for

    us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  92. Assalam o Alaikum sister,
    i just want to know about Nivea body spray and face wash made by Indonesia--their products are alcohol free or not? jazAK ALLAH ..

    ReplyDelete
  93. Assalam o Alaikum Sisters,
    i just want to know about nivea body spray and face wash made by indonesia-The ingredients present in their products are halal and alcohol free or not? kindly tell me..JAZAK ALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  94. Salam, I want to know about these ingredients "ethylhexyl mexycinnamate, and parfum/ perfume" are these halal or haram

    ReplyDelete
  95. Salam, I wanna know r these ingredients intoxicant or not "ethylhexyl mexycinnamate & parfum/perfume"?

    ReplyDelete
  96. Vegan makeup reference the actual makeups constructed with certified organic substances. They just don't comprise virtually any creature substances or maybe virtually any by items. They've already never ever been recently tested in pets nor.
    Vegan Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  97. That is so cute, I would of never thought of that. I am definitely making me one or maybe a few! Lolhoboken hair salons

    ReplyDelete
  98. Hi,
    Great post! This post clearly confirms the fact that it is important you know how to implement the right strategy of link building.
    organic Herbal Products shopping chennai

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...