Wednesday, 20 July 2011

My Personal Ramadan Prep List


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


It's not next Monday but the Monday after, inshallah (all depending on the moon sighting, do you think the ummah will get it right this year and we all start our fast on the correct day?? Allahu Alim)


Things I need to do so I am prepared for Ramadan:

-Write dua list
-Sort, pay, arrange bills/meetings before or after Ramadan- less stress!
-Write intentions for the blessed month
-Complete Ramadan menu
-Shopping list (most healthy and nutritious foods - don't forget the dates!)
-DO NOT over burden self
-Read 'amena's ramadan diary' and review
-BLOG star Ramadan/eid card craft activity
-Get zawji's present
-Arrange invites for family and friends
-Plan a better routine to enable more time for remembrance of Allah SWT
-Annual check of my salah with zawji to make sure my pronunciation is still correct
-BLOG advice for Ramadan prep -mind, body and soul.
-Discuss with zawji an idea for local mosque "FREE Date + Milk stand". Must get some dawah leaflets too if this is to go ahead inshallah!
-write personal duas for: beginning, during, on laylatul qadr and after Ramadan
-add more ramadan nasheeds to the playlist
-make decorations!

EXTRAS:
-Learn a new surah?
-Get a hard copy of 'the sealed nectar'?
-Print off 99 names of Allah SWT w/ meanings to learn during Ramadan

Inshallah khair

4 comments :

  1. Masha'Allah!! Jazakallah khair for this wonderful list! May you have a blessed and beneficial Ramadan! Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Allah bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masha Allah, very nice list. I should do the same!

    @pril
    http://My-Beautiful-Muslim-Life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. رمضان مبارك |
    Ramadan Mubarak
    اللهم بلغنا رمضان |
    Oh Allah, allow us to witness the month of Ramadan

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...