Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Newcastle Mosque

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Something I stumbled across recently was this video for a new build mosque in Newcastle. If you were thinking what cause to give your zakat to this year then this maybe an option (methods to donate are located on the website). I am not from Newcastle but in my town there is a half built mosque, it's just s shame that I have no details on how to get in contact with the owners. I tried to find something on the internet but there isn't anything but a few racist articles and a facebook group wanting it stopped. I intended on giving charity to that one as the quicker it's built the quicker I can use it inshallah hehe! I hope the one in my town will be something a little like this, check it out! :)

Newcastle Central Mosque Project from yacine helali on Vimeo.



I loved the little wudu room mashallah. I hope they reach their goal and build a beautiful house for Allah SWT sake!

To find out more information please visit the Newcastle Mosque website or facebook page.

Thank you.

4 comments :

  1. Masha Allah may Allah bless you for this great work
    And sis I want to know that HIMALAYA PRODUCTS halal pls check n telll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamo Alaikum!
    Inglot has come up with breathable nail enamel
    Does this mean we can wear it n our wudu and salaah would be ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do write on it and let us know
    Thnk u

    Allah Hafiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juju aquamist does that brand halal?

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...