Friday, 15 July 2011

Subhanallah: How Daffodils can help Dementia

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


From a personal point of view it is very emotional to witness within the family. I saw the latest show of "CountryFile" on BBC1 and thought i'd share this with you all. Subhanallah it just is incredible. Many are quick to gobble down man made prescription's believing they are the better option but never really take a look around and find natural remedies given to us by Allah SWT. Please watch.

BSL included.



P.S: I hope you are enjoying your Jummah inshallah :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...