Thursday, 18 August 2011

Rain boot Garden

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


If you follow my blog you may remember the "flower in a can" blog post not so long ago, if that wasn't quirky enough take a look at this!

Rain Boot Garden - mint, basil, strawberry or camomile.




I think it would be really cute for the 'bud'ding gardener.
Garden or not this would be a great addition to any home, stick it on the kitchen window sil if you have too. Now I need to find where they sell them in the UK as this site is for the states. *sigh*

1 comment :

  1. MashaAllah how cute! try to have a look in gardeb centres, the range, homebase or where ever they do have gardening stuff.. InshaAllah you'll find what you are looking for

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...