Sunday, 25 September 2011

Freebie alert!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I stumbled across a little freebie via facebook today. You know how I have to share these little things! It's a free ebook about successful relationships in accordance to The Quran and Sunnah

Don't fret single ladies, it focuses alot on the relationship with yourself first, then majorly on your connection with Allah SWT and then the assumptious marriage relationship. I am yet to read it in full but I am happy with it so far alhamdulilah. Very useful for all inshallah...and it's FREE!

Just visit their facebook page to get it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...