Sunday, 4 September 2011

Inspirational Blog Award


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Yesterday I was rewarded with the Inspirational Blog Award by sister Foz from Muslim Mummies alhamdulilah. It is really sweet, so thank you! ^_^



The rules of the award are simple:

Copy and paste the award onto your site and copy the link of the person who gave you the award.
Then answer the tag questions and nominate any blogs you feel deserve it.

EIGHT EASY TAG QUESTIONS:

What makes you laugh, smile or giggle?
Simple pleasures: a day out with family, a child's laugh, antics of my cat...

What are your dreams for your future?
To be happy with the person who I will have become and to be the best Muslimah I can be inshallah

If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why?
Australia, i have never been and it's along way to travel so why not travel in style? ;)

How would you spend your vacation time and with whom?
With my husband sight seeing, relaxing on the beach, swimming, shopping, eating and discovering the lands.

If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past?
Now alhamdulilah.

Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn’t get it?
I guess there was lots of things but Allah SWT is the best of planners : )

Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on?
Yes, alhamdulilah. Too private to put here but those close to me will know exactly what I went throough.

Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration?
if it's 'someone' then it would be my husband mashallah, but the source of my strength is from Allah SWT.

<3

I will nominate my favourite inspirational Blogs in a different post later on. The reason being is that I have been out of the blogging loop for most of this year and it's unfair to name my usual fav's as there is so many other blog's out there worthy of a mention. So look out for that inshallah!

Peace.

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...