Friday, 2 September 2011

Modest Fashion: ELENANY A/W 2011 Collection

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I have just come across a little treat on facebook and had to blog asap! To know more please press play to view our sister's creative promo video. Displaying her latest collection of Modest clothes described "urban threads with an islamic twist" through stop motion film.
You will notice the subtle use of islamic icons on the garment's, if you are not familiar with Elenany already.
There is music so mute if preferred (when it started I thought it sampled "Rain on my Parade", but maybe that's just me?)




For more information please check out: ELENANY

1 comment :

  1. Asalaam Alaikum sis

    Have given you an award over on my blog! :)

    http://www.muslimmummies.com/2011/09/inspirational-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...