Monday, 3 October 2011

Beauty Find: Visionary Soap Company

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Visionary Soap Company

Visionary Soap is the UK’s leading fair trade body care company whose whole range carries the FAIRTRADE Mark. Our company has been entirely dedicated to fair trade since the business’ inception in May 2005. Our products consist of an organic body care range handcrafted in the UK and abroad using ingredients from producers in Palestine, India, Ghana, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and South Africa.

They are based in the UK and are vegan approved. Providing body butters, oils, balms and much more! They even provide products for gardeners.

An important and appealing factor about this company, on a personal level, is that their olive oil is bought from Palestine. Helping Palestinian's to continue and develop their business further. Natural ingredients for your body and ethical too, I am yet to see anything wrong with this company!


I can't wait to get my hands on their products to review them and share my thoughts with you all! As i'm sure they will be placed on my 'halal beauty products list'.

Shea Butter & Oatmeal Soap

You can check out their facebook page here

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...