Saturday, 19 November 2011

Fly to Freedom

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful




Freedom.
I've never liked to follow the crowd or 'fit in' or do something just because somebody else is doing it. Alhamdulilah, I have the willpower and confidence to be who I want to be. I never fear of what society will think of me because I know that I am free. I know that the only one who can judge me is Allah SWT. If you can focus, in this life, on the correct reasons for your existence then you will do nothing but fly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...