Sunday, 27 November 2011

Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 1


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


It's back again!

HFW November 2011. For seven days Hijabi's across the world will be taking part and posting up their interpretation of an outfit on a particular theme.

My intentions:
I am not the most high fashion hijabi in the world but i wanted to take part. One reason was to represent the average woman. We don't have an endless amount of clothes, we don't just look like we stepped off a runway, no fancy locations and I wear clothes that are me, affordable and which i am comfortable in. I don't need to point this out but I wear hijab first and foremost to obey my Rabb and for modesty. You can be a Muslimah and fashionable at the same time. I hope the picture's aren't too bad, i'm used to being behind the camera and i'm not exactly fond of self timer! Not to mention the lighting, gah! It's all for fun at the end of the day : )


Day 1 - Leaders in Hijab

For myself that would be a child care practitioner based in a Primary school.


Cardigan - Primark
Shirt - Peacocks (which makes me look pregnant, I shall be throwing that out! well, donating inshallah)
Wide leg Trousers - Primark
Bag - Gift
Hijab - hijabfashionshop.com
Shoes - black sequin flats which you can't see in the photo




Love HFW?

For more of my outfits that are modest, chic and unique, click my polyvore!
^_^

4 comments :

  1. Love your outfit yara! Masha Allah very modest and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit yara! modest and chic! :) masha Allah

    ReplyDelete
  3. MashaAllah girlie, this is so cute

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...