Monday, 28 November 2011

Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 2


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Day 2 - Hobby/Recreation

I don't do many outdoor activities but I do lots at home! Reading, sewing, cooking and ZUMBA! I'm usually in my pyjamas or sporty items ('sweats') when i'm lounging around the house, that is until my husband comes home and I have a quick change into something more attractive!

I use the Zumba Fitness game for PS3. I recommend it to everyone because you are free and comfortable in your own house to have a good wiggle! Plus it works a dream as you are totally sweaty afterwards (nice!).




Nike Air Bottoms - TKMAXX
NY Yankee's hoody - JD (worn for modesty, usually I wouldn't wear it when exercising)
NY tee - TKMAXX
Reebok Easy Tone's
My go-to Hijab - Al amirah (two piece)



Love HFW

For more of my outfits that are modest, chic and unique, click my polyvore! ^_^

3 comments :

  1. That's a great idea and a comfortable outfit! :) Using workout videos/games at home is the perfect way to stay active and have fun without leaving the house!

    Take care,
    Wafa of LoveHFW.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I would wear that if I were going to work out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love especially since you reping nyc ... lol

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...