Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 3


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Day 3 - Break the rules!

My rule of choice? DOUBLE DENIM.

This is always said to be a fashion faux pas, even though it did actually come into fashion a few months ago (fashion is a funny thing, isn't it?). To be honest, I never pay attention to the latest fashion trend, as I make my own fashion. Who said socks with sandals or open flats was bad? I am obeying Allah SWT, so I love it that i'm completely covered except hands and face alhamdulilah! I hope never to compromise by deen for fashion, inshallah.


This is actually one of my favourite outfit's that I wear. It's loose and long and just all round comfy! Plus these jeans are my absolute favourite!




Uber wide leg jeans - Warehouse
Tunic - NEXT
Turtle Neck - New Look
FUgg Boots - Primark
Square Hijab - gift



Love HFW

For more of my outfits that are modest, chic and unique, click my polyvore! ^_^

4 comments :

  1. Salaam alaikum!

    I usually DETEST double denim, but mash'Allah you look so cute and pull it off really well (I think it helps that the denim is two completely different tones)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam! :)
    I like the boots, so cute!
    :D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Whoever said double denim is bad fashion, clearly did not know how to dress!Now going to see if I can track down a pair of those jeans =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sisters : ]

    I got the jeans 2 years ago in the xmas sales and they are still like new alhamdulilah. As you can see they are still really dark (which i love) so the dye has done well. They are really well tailored around the top half too, gotta love 'em!

    See you all tomorrow for day 4!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...