Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 4


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Day 4 - Holiday Destination's
Some outfit's which I have worn on past holidays.



Trinidad
Long sleeve Blue Tunic - Tesco
Wide leg grey Trouser/Jeans - New Look
Blue Square hijab - World of Islam, Manchester
NOTE: Turple flowers in my husband's Auntie's garden were used in my wedding bouquet, which you may see tomorrow!! ; )

Jordan
My go-to Al amirah hijab
Jilbab - Jordan
Wide Leg jeans - A random designer from ebay

Same as above


My go-to al amirah hijab (I'm actually wearing it right now! lol, it's the best!)
Denim Jilbab - Sajeda Jilbab shop, Jordan


England
Jeans - New Look
Button tinuc - H&M
Long sleeve top - Shop, Jordan
My go-to al amirah
cross body bag - peacocks/matalan... not sure!



Mmm, yes, if you don't know by now I like blue ^__^

Love HFW

For more of my outfits that are modest, chic and unique, click my polyvore! ^_^

2 comments :

  1. MashaAllah, you've been to quite a few places! I love the last outfit and the jean jilbab! :)

    Thanks for sharing your modest style through Hijabi Fashion Week!

    All the best,
    Wafa of LoveHFW.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu Aleykum sister,

    I love the pic of you riding that horse in Jordan, it looks alot like Jericho back in Palestine.

    Lot of love

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...