Saturday, 12 November 2011

An Islamic Home - Decor!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


There are many frames, ornaments and random items which you can use to decorate your home to give it an islamic touch. Many of my friends including myself choose to rent our properties so I wanted to share a great idea which is perfect for rented homes.

Islamic wall stickers!

I originally knew about the idea for other imagery and phrases but only found out about islamic ones today. My friend shared a photo on facebook of her sticker on one of her walls. You can choose any phrase, size, colour. You apply them to the wall and can peel them off if you move or decide to change your decor. No mess, fuss and absolutely no holes in the walls (which takes care of those kill joy estate agents).



EDIT: For more variety you can take a look at this site here: Irada Arts

4 comments :

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and am so glad that I found it.

    I am just starting to read about Islam and find it to be truly beautiful.

    Your blog is a lovely place to visit.

    Thank you.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.here is other shop with best prices and best range of Islamic stickers. We do decals with SWAROVSKI crystals.

    www.muslimwallstickers.com

    Jkl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the nice way to decorate the home but if you use the Wall Art and Wall stickers to decorate the home then it willl give the great shadow of to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I really appreciate your way to encourage people to décor their home with Calligraphy Islamic Art. I really like the innovative way of your inspired Islamic interior designs. Islamic art focuses on the spiritual representation of objects.

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...