Monday, 21 November 2011

NOW that's what I call Nasheeds!I


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Great for relaxing, studying, or even cleaning to! It includes some favourites such as: Sami Yusuf, Native Deen, Talib Al habib and many more! I found a forgotten favourite too - Ashiq Al Rasool's "Madinah". I dare you to listen to it without feeling happy afterwards!! Many of them have the happy factor but others are just fab reminders mashallah.

LISTEN

Let me know what you think, or recommend some of your favourites that aren't included in the comments below inshallah : )

Have a fab day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...