Friday, 11 November 2011

Transition of a revert - Muslim Bilal

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I woke up today pretty late. Had my usual breakfast and decided to see what was on TV whilst i was waking up :) Islam channel it was! The Nasheed Show to be exact and this is what I found (however on the Islam Channel it looked like he was performing at the GPU event or something similar but i found this on youtube)

It is now one of my favourite reversion stories i've ever heard mashallah (in poetic speech, not prose). Once he reverted his Mother was influenced by how her son was acting, researched the deen and reverted too. Allah Akbar!
It is well worth the listen as I know when some people look at the length of a video they are put off, but trust me on this one : ]



I couldn't make it to Jummah and listen to the khutbah but I stumbled across this inspiring piece, alhamdulilah.

I pray that your Jummah went well inshallah.

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...