Thursday, 1 December 2011

Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 5 Wedding Gown Coverage


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Day 5 - Formal Event's


Another blue hijab (with a satin border!!) - World of Islam, Manchester
Black jacket - Designer, TKMAXX
Black abaya underneath which just looks like you have a skirt on when you wear a closed jacket - Jordan



Sequin band abaya - Jordan
Hijab - Jordan
Gold bracelet - Jordan

BONUS: My Bridal outfit!


2 bridal lace hijabs - gifts from Jordan
Bolero jacket - New Look
Bridal arm sleeves - ebay
Wedding gown - Forever Yours

I hope these help, sorry they aren't as clear I had to use photos which I already had rather than taking photos for this particular project : ) I'm loving all your comment's so far mashallah! ^.^

Love HFW

For more of my outfits that are modest, chic and unique, click my polyvore! ^_^

8 comments:

  1. love your wedding outfit... simple yet gorgeous... xxx

    http://eat-pray-sleep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your outfit wedding! the dress is stunning!
    HUgs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love yr weadding outfit

    i glad if u can visit mine to =)
    and do leave a comment,i wanted to know yr opinion (^__^)

    http://nurzulaiha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bridal gown is really, really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best gown that I saw today. Love the design so much! If I'm a Muslim I will definitely use that gown for my wedding. That is also perfect for 2 button mens suits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam sis,

    I am not a fan of english wedding dresses. They are so hard to alter to make modest as shown in your photo with the arms and the waist.
    For my wedding i had an off white Abaya made for me by Akhawat, it was a lot cheaper then an english gown too. I could then have full length sleeves, that were wide, and loose long abaya so was not tight fitting. Even though i had a segregated wedding, when me and zawaji left the venue to go on the zeffa i had to make sure i was fully covered. So alhamdulillah the abaya was beautiful and very modest, they also incorporated a traditional moroccan hood, so i had that up as i left, to cover my full face of make up. and a matching veil too alhamdulillah.

    In Morocco they sell the english wedding dresses but they are so tacky and i am not a fan of the ICE white colour, looks chavy.
    wasalam

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have been established for over 25 yrs & we offer a made to measure service on all our bridal wear range like Wedding dresses in Manchester, bridal gowns manchesterWedding dresses Manchester, Bridal wear Manchester, bridal wear in manchester, Wedding dress Manchester.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was really waiting for the information about new trends in mens fashion, and thank you so much for sharing a nice wording with us, please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...