Friday, 2 December 2011

Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 6



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Day 6 - Date Night

Confession! This isn't actually what i'd wear/wore for a date night. I wore this to a wedding. I wanted to use this because I didn't have anything else. Sad I know. It's quite rare for us to go on a date night. It is something we really need to work on because it isn't like we have children that get in the way and no doubt when we do we will kick ourselves because we never went out when we could. However working long shift's doesn't always leave time to go out in the evening. Although I have had a word with hub to take me out, and soon! We go out with friend's sometimes but that just isn't the same as a romantic night out together. For outfit's which I would wear, you can check my polyvore for some insight (link below).


Butterfly Maxi Dress - Internacionale
long sleeve body top - primark
Gold necklace - gift
Floral hijab - Gift
Silver headband - primark


Love HFW

For more of my outfits that are modest, chic and unique, click my polyvore! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks lovely mashAllah!

    Yeah you should definitely make the time to go out before you have kids inshAllah.

    Make the most of it! As once you have kids you will get no time to yourselves alone!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit sis...

    www.eat-pray-sleep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that dress!! nice2 =)

    http://nurzulaiha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the skirt is nice n i'd always love the black color..hahahha as it helps me to look slimmer!!! =D

    www.sizzlingsuzai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...