Saturday, 3 December 2011

Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 7


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Day 7 - Out with friends
Shopping!! I'd wear this outfit to go food shopping with the husband, going to the sister's book club at a friend house, day trip shopping in Manchester, it's like an everyday type outfit. Dark jeans and jacket, with the cowl neck coming out over the coat. Smart, casual - simplistic! Me!



Bootleg Jeans - New look
Cowl neck jumper - H&M
Wool Coat - TKMAXX
FUgg boots - Primark
BOW zip bag - Shop in Sweifieh, Jordan
Purple Hijab - gift




And that is the end of HFW November 2011, it's been fun. I've loved looking at everyone's posts too alhamdulilah.

I Love HFW!

For more of my outfits that are modest, chic and unique, click my polyvore! ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...