Thursday, 15 December 2011

New Boots...finally!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



A few post's ago focused on finding a good all round winter boot. Here is what I found!
From the good ol' trusted New Look : ) Yay!

Wear them up or down. They are very comfortable and I love them! I was prancing around and dancing in my lounge with excitment, before I wore them outside haha, but you didn't need to know that did you??
Before finding these lovelies, I broswed the Clark's sale and tried on the most weird boots. They looked fine but once I put my foot inside it felt as though it was twisting my foot round. Very bizarre! I like my ankle's so decided to carry on looking.

You know what they say, good thing's come to those who wait!

New Look

1 comment :

  1. me too.looking for winter boot.classes feel more freezing when wearing sport shoes.and,nice boot.gonna find like that too.^_^

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...