Monday, 2 January 2012

Topshop, Sales & A Hijabi's Eye!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

January sale's have well and truly started. It seem's that they start earlier and earlier every year, which i believe is thanks to the infamous NEXT boxing day sale which starts at the crack of dawn!

I haven't had a chance to go into town and browse what's on offer so i decided to look online. It's generally something that i do to find new bargain's, style's, blog's and fashion's.

When scrolling through the many page's of sale item's, I stumbled on this item from Topshop.

As a Muslimah, I believe we are all trained in a particular way to seek out modest garment's. We never take this training but it is something of a gift. So as I scrolled down the page's there was a mini 'red alert' situation going on in my head! Long sleeves? check. Loose fitting? check. Long length down to the feet? check. No ghastly tacky design? check. There it was, a jilbab!

PREMIUM CASHMERE MAXI COAT
click image to enlarge

In Topshop?! Yes!
At quite a decent price, may I add. You will find great quality jilbab's are around that price mark or more. It is on sale for 50 GBP, reduced from 185 GBP which mean's it's nearly a quarter of the RRP!

Bargain Price's + Modest design's in mainsteam fashion = one happy hijabi!

Let me know if you have found any bargain's in the sales via the comment's below!

2 comments :

  1. That is an amazing bargain! If I didn't have a perfectly decent coat already, this would have been a great purchase =)

    Not many things picked up in the sales this year apart from some cute long necklaces. And just managed to order an abaya (one without a £40+ price tag) =)

    asmaa

    chocoholic-hijabi.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalaam Aleikom! Great posts and Happy New Years. I am hosting a Free Hijab Giveaway on my blog and I would like you to enter. All you have to do is like my facebook and twitter pages. More info is on my blog- gabifaya.blogspot.com
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...