Monday, 23 January 2012

Under Construction & Big Photo's

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Just a little head's up to say that if you visit within this month and early Feb, thing's maybe a little crazy. I hope to fix this blog layout to how I like it. You may have noticed a lull in posting and one reason behind that is because i just don't feel as inspired as before. I feel a new crisp, clean layout is what's in order, so watch this space!

Also I am on the hunt to find out how I can add really large beautiful image's to my post's. At the moment I feel i am restricted to the standard blogger uploader. The 'large' option just isn't cutting it any more

Doe's this work... ?


Just to compare, here is the same image in 'large' under the blogger restriction's...




Thank's for reading, will be back up and running soon, God willing : )

Salam!

5 comments :

  1. I also love big pictures inshAllah you find what you like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still on the hunt, inshallah I will get there soon :)

      Delete
  2. Sis if you click 'original size' then they should be bigger, although its different if you are using google images as they are all different sizes. All of my photos are size 'large' although i sometimes do 'original size' on portrait shaped photos as it makes them bigger without spreading onto my side bar (landscape photos spread onto my sidebar). Also, you know on your fashion photos, how did you add the circle over your face? Because i would love to do some outfit posts but dont know how to do the circle!
    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do I click "original size"? I can't see it on the blogger image uploader box, just small, medium and large...am I missing something?

      For the fashion pic's I just open my photo's in 'paint' and add the circle old school style hehe, nothing fancy :D

      Delete
  3. On mine its right next to small medium large. Perhaps its different cus we have different layouts? Have another look sis...

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...