Wednesday, 29 February 2012

FebPhoto's - So long farewell...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful





Here are the last photo's of February. I wasn't able to take a photo everyday because i have had the flu. Inshallah i wish to continue the 365 project to Feb 2013.



Everyone need's a comforter! One of my favourite lush product's, great for a soothing bubble bath!
I used an android app called "Photo Art" to create this effect.


My hot water bottle, a must have item for getting better! 

 Whilst ill i ate weetabix with honey and sliced banana with warmed milk, it was like childhood in a bowl!

 After so long the sun decided to put his hat on. A lovely blue sky with the odd cloud was much needed after being stuck in the house unable to move for so long. It's amazing how the sun can warm the soul and makes everything better :D

I made this on the "Keep Calm" android app, after experiencing some unwanted attention i thought it would be the simplest of thing's that people need reminding of.

 The latest from Cadbury just had to be tried out!

 Spotted this on a loaf of bread! I never even thought to check bread before! So does that mean other bread isn't halal? Odd.
 This is what happen's when our olive and tomato omelette decide's to be a rebel and not be a circle(!)

A lovely body butter which smells devine! I highly recommend it! 
Review coming soon!



This is Coldplay on The Simpson's, i'm so happy they won best group at the Brit's this past week. It means they are the only band to win it 3 times! Well deserved i must say!





1 comment :

  1. Nice photography skills! i liked how each photo had a meaning behind it :)

    http://sarahriaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...