Monday, 13 February 2012

Modest Fashion Monday - £5 Maxi Skirts!



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I thought i'd post something new this week. I'm generally browsing the internet and find little deals or sales every now and again. I tend to post them onto facebook or twitter for others to benefit from, even if i dont buy them myself, sharing is caring, right?? Although today I decided to share them in a blog. Who know's, maybe this will become a regular thing? I'm thinking of a different theme each week or sometimes a mixture of item's.

I'm always on the look out for a bargain or two, and this week didn't let me down. Even if it's not particularly the right weather for a skirt, you can always save it for the hotter month's to come!




Five fabulous find's for a fiver! 
(I do love a bit of alliteration ;)




Shirred Maxi Skirt 
Available in Plum, white and fuchsia, sizes ranging from UK 10-16.






Dipped Hem Maxi Skirt





TIP: If like me you are quite tall, for extra modesty you can wear opaque tight's or knee high boot's underneath.



Rose Embellished Chiffon Maxi Dress 
Available in black or blue
...there are more maxi dresses available here too!



Long length Knit Dipped Hem Cardigan 



Ali Baba Trousers 
...in over 10 colour's!
They look very comfortable, and the waistband would be ideal for pregnant Muslimah's.



Of course they aren't entirely modest on their own but they are key piece's for you to build a modest outfit for the fashionable Muslimah, inshallah.  Always have the right intention when dressing and you will feel alot better for it whilst you're out and about.

Let me know if you'd like to see more post's like these in the future!

Peace.


1 comment :

  1. The dresses look cool. I would definitely be looking for some more posts regarding Muslim ah Fashion in future. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...