Tuesday, 7 February 2012

My Project 365: FebPhoto's ~ Week 1


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


If you haven't heard of Project 365, it's basically a fun photography project where you take a photo of yourself everyday for a whole year. I think it's really fun and after viewing other people's completed project's of past year's put into video form, it is really effective. If you're still a little curious, you can find lot's on youtube. It can also be titled "P.E.D" (Photo Every Day).

In a little twist I didn't want to photograph myself because 1) I would never be able to get the same angle for every photo and 2) I don't upload my photo's to the public. For my (now belated, I missed the whole month of Jan') project I will be taking photo's of random item's, food (a think you may see alot of food :) ), and event's on the thing's which happened that day. It would be nice to look back at the end of the year to be appreciative of the blessing's that passed my way. Have you heard that quote that goes "alway's appreciate the little moment's, as you could be looking back and realise those were the biggest moment's in life"?

This is week 1, i didn't want to post a seperate blog for each individual photo as that can be a little boring, so I will upload weekly, inshallah.











1. Camera browsing, i don't think it will become 'shopping' for a while. I can dream for now.
2. My first ever Krispy Kreme. I devoured it FYI. It would be rude not to!
3. As I was shutting my laptop down, a skype conversation with my hub mustn't have closed correctly so it gave me this message, hehe!
4. #UKSNOW!
5. Childhood in a bag! Mmm rhubarb and custard.
6. Husband's breakfast: Halloumi cheese & egg's on toast w/ houmus and olive's
7. Bath time for kitty! He wasn't amused.



All image's are captured on either my Canon Ixus 860IS or my HTC Sensation XL.

2 comments :

  1. Love this idea and love the new title banner it loads so much quicker, plus its pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Ayan : ] It's great to hear positive feedback alhamdulilah.
    You should do the photo thing too, even if it's not everyday, it's good fun!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...