Saturday, 11 February 2012

What Kind Of Shopper Are You?


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful





After reading Mama Mona's blog, I decided to answer this tag question and put the same to all my reader's.

Here is the scenario: 

You walk into the store and you see a scarf or dress in multiple colors. Which color do you choose and why? You can choose based on 3 motivations: 
  1. I choose because I love the colour!
  2. I choose because this particular color looks good on me!
  3. I choose because this color is in season now and is really trendy!

I'd say 2, 1, and then 3.
 The main reason is because you can love a colour but it may look hideous, granny-fied or just wash you out. You could love a colour but need to accept that some are better suited for clothe's and some are better for  tablecloth's ; ) That's why you will generally find me wearing blue, brown and purple hijab's, as they work best on me, rather than beige, yellow and white. 

  • Link back to me at: http://muslimahsmusings.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment below to say you've done it and I can check it out, inshallah!
  • Copy and paste the scenario and the option's
  • Give your answer and explain!
  • Tag 3 to 12 of your most favorite bloggers with the same scenario
  • Don't forget to write out the rules so they know how to do it! 
I will tag:
Everyone who enjoy's my blog!

Go, go, go!


4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for taking part! I'm always happy to find new blogs. I have to say my heart skipped a beat at that picture, I love scarves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's my pleasure :)
      I felt like that when i went to Jordan, it's a little over whelming as you need to hold yourself back because you just arrived at hijab heaven! (but I imagine it's just the same in other Muslim majority countries too :D)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for posting that pic I feel the same way I was in scarf wonderland.Lol I live in Virginia and there are two stores that sell very little clothes for us muslims. I tell my husband all the time I want to move some where that there more muslims and shopping. I want to order some abayas and don't know where to order and what is a good size for me or material. If you could suggest anything that would be great. Love your blog I have been a revert for 3 years almost and have not gotten with any other female reverts.

      Delete
    3. Asalamu alaikum, i'm glad you enjoy my blog :) It's a great way to get to know more sister's, reverts included.
      InshaAllah when you can it's great to move to a bigger Muslim community, but for the time being there's always lots of islamic stuff online, alhamdulilah.

      Now, for abaya's in America, i'm not too sure, have you tried googling some companies or reading blog review's from American sister's to find what you're looking for? That's the only thing I can think of, sorry, as i'm across the pond in England! hehe.

      Delete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...