Sunday, 25 March 2012

The A-Z of Me




بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful




Source



Care to join me in an 'A-Z of me' tag?
You can join in by replacing my answers with your own on your blog.



Age: 23, where on Earth does the time go? D: 

Bed Size: King, with a lovely (almost too good as you don't want to leave) memory foam mattress which is now dubbed 'the cloud'.

Chore you Hate: Ironing! Give me yuck and gunk to clean and it won't phase me, thanks to working with children,  but ironing drives me up the wall.

Dogs: German Shepherd. Growing up we had so many different breed's but I always remember Zoe and my mum told me of the time when my parent's brought me home from the hospital and the neighbour's come round to look at the new bundle of joy. Zoe give a little growl as she lay next to my pram as to say, "back off, you hurt her and you'll know about it" they are so protective and loyal but sadly, year's later, she had to be put down as she had a tumour up her nose on her brain, something which i hear is unfortunately common for German Shepherd dog's. 

Essential start of your day: Having wudu and praying the morning prayer, Fajr.

Favourite Colour: Purple, or blue, pink...any really i don't have a favourite at the moment

Gold or Silver: Gold

Height: 5"8

Instruments I play: Do the ones you learn in school count? Recorder and flute I knew well and can play all the way down the flute. I had one lesson of violin and played with the string's of a guitar a few times. I don't play anything now.

Job Title: Human's do love a title don't they! I can't put my self under one thing really. First and foremost, in the long run i'm a Muslimah, next i'm qualified as a child care practitioner but at the moment i'm currently a lady of leisure thanks to my amazing husband!

Kids: Inshallah khair

Live: Staffordshire, which is smack bang in the middle of England if you are unsure.

Mum's name: Mum ;D see what i did there?? 

Nickname: Shelly (from my old christian name Michelle) or just Yara, there are others which my husband calls me but im not going to share those with the world! (such a tease!) ...oh and i know im in trouble if my husband call's me Michelle hehehe! I'm pretty sure it's the equivalent of parent's calling a child by their full names!

Pet Peeve: when people stand way too close to you when you are in a queue, you aren't going to get there any faster Mr! Back off out of my bubble! General lack of hygiene really creeps me out too, especially when you know that person has adequate access to water on tap (quite literally) oh and people who bend the rules of Islam, making the haram halal and vice versa, gahh! 

Quote from a movie: There's too many, you all know i'm a movie buff, here are a few:

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big, dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." - 10 Thing's I hate about you

"You know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair!" - The Dark Knight

"It's not just a bag, it's Prada!" - White Chick's

"supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!" - Mary Poppin's

And pretty much all the lyric's to "Colours of the wind" - Pocahontus

Right or left handed: Lefty

Siblings: 3 brother's

Time you wake up: Fajr time.

Underwear: What about it?? :p

Vegetables you dislike: I don't think there are any that I dislike..? Maybe radishes, i'm not too fond of those

What makes you run late: AST: Arab standard time(!) It must have rubbed off on me from the husband, as i was always punctual

X-rays you've had done: Only on my teeth and ultrasound's, as they are in the same department afterall

Yummy food you make: Anything and everything, i must be blessed in that area as everyone enjoy's my cooking mashallah ^_^ 

Zoo animal: Tiger, Rawr! But i generally like all mammal's a zoo has to offer! :)

Today's post was Inspired by Lousie of Sprinkle of Glitter, if you don't follow or subscribe to her go have a wander as she's very funny and seem's like a really lovely person : )



2 comments:

  1. Assalamualeikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu dear sis!
    I tagged you here in this post, if you'd like to check it out. :-)

    http://thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com/2012/03/eleven-tagged-questions-times-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is a cute post mA! i love your favorite movie quotes.. 10 things i hate about you was awesomee! gotta love the 90s lol

    http://sarahriaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...