Friday, 4 May 2012

The WWW - Link Love #2




بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

An Intimate Conversation With Suhaib Webb


An Intimate Conversation With Suhaib Webb from Mustafa Davis on Vimeo.


This one is for all those who force their personal islamic opinion's on other's, just because they do everyone has to do it too. Or those people who are fatwa fiend's. This talk and Q&A session is very interesting. I'd recommend it to all Muslim's searching to better themselves (which should be all of us!). After watching it, it was just one of those thing's where I wanted to share it with everyone! Subhanallah. I hope you enjoy the enlightenment, intelligence and modern approach of Imam Subhaib Webb.




No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...