Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Homophobic?





بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 






Homophobia: A Muslim's opinion.
Whatever you've heard or whatever you have read, this is my opinion and feelings on the subject.

I don’t support it, but that doesn’t make me homophobic.

It just means I care more about my religion and standard's than society and it’s expectation's.
I leave them alone and I offer no hate.
I think no hate, I feel no hate. I just leave them to whatever they want to do with their lives. I have my life, my way of living, my belief's and they have theirs. 
Yet just because I won’t stand up whilst waving a rainbow flag and yell about how awesome it is to be gay, I would be labelled "homophobic". It's clear to see there's a big difference between letting people be and spewing abuse at a person, no matter their sexuality. 

No amount of insult's or demeaning remark's is going to make them jump up and eagerly listen to what you have to say. I'll never understand how people think that that approach will work, if anything they need a helping hand in the right direction. I am the judge of nobody, each person has their own life, own choice's, and will be judged individually. There's guidance available for every man and woman in this life, it's up to the individual whether they choose to seek it. 

On the flip side, if they are obnoxious, loud, fake, disrespectful and vulgar in public, they really don't shed good light on their "free" lifestyle to anyone. It's funny how most of them preach about "being yourself" but yet aren't being true to themselves with their phony exterior. Personally I find that aspect hypocritical, and find many error's in that way of living which can only lead to destruction of the soul. 

I am happy in my life and can only pray for the same for other's. 



1 comment :

  1. Asalamu alaikum,

    JAzakAllah for sharing, come and share some love over at ireminisces inshAllah, or and does it qualify for your popular posts?

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...