Monday, 16 July 2012

10+ ways to customise your Abaya!



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

This week on Modest Fashion Monday...

Plain black abaya's are a staple in the Muslimah's wardrobe. They are great to throw on when running out the door, with minimal effort going into an outfit. They are also the cheapest type of abaya to get hold of. 

However if you are getting a little fed up or just fancy a change, here are 10 way's (more when you get your creative juices flowing, as the possibilities are endless; type's of fabric, thread, embellishment's...) to customise and freshen up your LBD!





Happy sewing!

5 comments :

  1. Asalamu alikum, mashAllah black is beauty wheres the niqaab missing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazak'Allah Khair for having my DIY's on your list..:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, I was happy to stumble upon them!

      Delete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...