Sunday, 8 July 2012

Abaya wipes!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Now this really is a product which I never thought i'd come across. Abaya cleansing wipe's. I assume they were made for 'the clumsy Muslim' (their new slogan, maybe?) or possibly the hijabi who unintentionally uses her hijab as a bib, why are you looking at me?!

There is very little info about what's in them, but they are suitable "for all abaya fabric's" and they contain 25 wipe's.

I haven't seen them sold in any UK hijab shop's or even in Jordan.
They are available in Dubai.

However, if you find yourself to be intrigued, they are available online from Al-kawthar.

I am curious to see how they face up against the humble baby wipe (we've all been there!)




What do you think of this product? would it be something you'd purchase?


No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...