Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Please nominate A Muslimah's Musing's! Brass Crescent Award's 2012


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Asalamu alaikum!

It came to my attention that there are blog award's soon to go a head aimed at the Muslim blogosphere! How exciting!

Brass Crescent are currently taking nomination's for the blog's you love.
There's several categories, including "best female blogger". So I wonder if I could pretty please ask you to nominate my blog?? ^_^
You can vote for anyone you like, any amount of time's but if you do enjoy my rambling's then i'd be oh so grateful and you'd put a big smile across my face! I'm not expecting my little blog to win but a nomination would be truly amazing as I really enjoy sharing my post's with you all, so maybe from this more Sister's will stumble across it too!

I'm sure there are many fabulous blog's out there who are worthy, so make sure you nominate your favourite's as it help's us all to be seen, so more Muslim's can enjoy and benefit from our writing, inshallah.

How to do this!

Where to nominate: Brass Crescent



Then fill out the form with the following:

Blog Name: A Muslimah's Musing's
Blogger: Yara {A Muslimah's Musing's}
Blog URL: http://muslimahsmusings.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Catergory: Best Female Blogger/Best Post/Series - if you prefer a specific post of mine
Why are you nominating this blog? That part's up to you...and thank you for the nomination's so far!! : )

I appreciate the nomination's so much, thank you! Jazakallah khair.

Also, i noticed that I have quite a few regular visitor's to my blog who aren't follower's. To make your life that little bit easier you can follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC) which is that box on the right. You will already be set up if you have a gmail/youtube account and once you follow/join you have brand new update's in your feed, so you don't miss out! The same thing applies to your 'blog lovin' account, i recently added a little follow button just under the GFC if you prefer to use that hub over the google feed.




1 comment :

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...