Remember, you can join in too if you'd like to track your Ramadan and have something to look back on! List of question's here!
1) Mood? Not the best, I was really excited but have been feeling really fatigued
2) Your current (be honest) level of health and iman? Health - see above, iman about 6-7/10
2) Have you made any preparation's for Ramadan yet? e.g. book list, meal plan's, dua list... I have my reading list, have a mental dua list, but i need to write it down so i don't forget, and I failed at the meal planning- must work on that!
3) Who will you be spending Ramadan with? My husband and brother in law. It isn't much fun in the UK as it would be in Jordan, but alhamdulilah
4) What are 3 thing's you want to learn/improve on this month? Learn more surah's inshallah, improve daily dua's, and pray more sunnah prayer's inshallah
5) What is the one dua you will focus on most this Ramadan? To be pardoned from all the knowing and unknowing mistake's I have made
6) What is your go-to ready (home)made Ramadan dish? I didn't pre cook anything this Ramadan. It would usually mean freezing loads of food and I hate thawing/defrosting food and i think it decreases the quality and taste of food, i'd prefer to cook it fresh on the day :) Our first meal was a whole chicken with kebsah rice alhamdulilah.
7) First week goal's? Read 20 chapter's of The Quran, and read "Wives of the Prophet Muhammad" (SAW), Cook and serve iftar on time whilst retaining patience (hungry Arab's and a teen tinyy kitchen can get pretty stressful!)
8) Second week goal's? Read 20 chapter's of The Quran, start "The Sealed Nectar", yay i finally have it in paper form (hardback)! More dhikr and inshallah make salah on time
9) Who are your favourite Quran recitor's?
Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmy
& Muhammad Al Barrak
10) Are you ready for Ramadan 2012 / 1433?
Yes! Bring it on!