Saturday, 21 July 2012

Ramadan Questionnaire - The Beginning


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Remember, you can join in too if you'd like to track your Ramadan and have something to look back on! List of question's here!






1) Mood? Not the best, I was really excited but have been feeling really fatigued

2) Your current (be honest) level of health and iman? Health - see above, iman about 6-7/10

2) Have you made any preparation's for Ramadan yet? e.g. book list, meal plan's, dua list... I have my reading list, have a mental dua list, but i need to write it down so i don't forget, and I failed at the meal planning- must work on that!

3) Who will you be spending Ramadan with? My husband and brother in law. It isn't much fun in the UK as it would be in Jordan, but alhamdulilah

4) What are 3 thing's you want to learn/improve on this month? Learn more surah's inshallah, improve daily dua's, and pray more sunnah prayer's inshallah

5) What is the one dua you will focus on most this Ramadan? To be pardoned from all the knowing and unknowing mistake's I have made

6) What is your go-to ready (home)made Ramadan dish? I didn't pre cook anything this Ramadan. It would usually mean freezing loads of food and I hate thawing/defrosting food and i think it decreases the quality and taste of food, i'd prefer to cook it fresh on the day :) Our first meal was a whole chicken with kebsah rice alhamdulilah.

7) First week goal's? Read 20 chapter's of The Quran, and read "Wives of the Prophet Muhammad" (SAW), Cook and serve iftar on time whilst retaining patience (hungry Arab's and a teen tinyy kitchen can get pretty stressful!)

8) Second week goal's? Read 20 chapter's of The Quran, start "The Sealed Nectar", yay i finally have it in paper form (hardback)! More dhikr and inshallah make salah on time

9) Who are your favourite Quran recitor's?


Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmy





Muhammad Al Barrak






10) Are you ready for Ramadan 2012 / 1433?
Yes! Bring it on!

4 comments :

  1. Asalamu alaikum thx, What Is The Month Of Ramadhan?

    ~~La ilaha il Allah~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna enjoy that blog i wanna be a friend here plz ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute picture! I've been mainly having whole chicken and rice as a stand-by iftar too using the chicken for the next day's iftar as well. Inshallah you've been able to do a lot of these things. I know that I haven't done as much as I would have liked (or should have if I'm being honest) InshAllah I'll be able to to continue the good habits that I did pick up like praying the extra sunnah prayers. Thanks for your encouragement on my blog - it's really appreciated. I'll keep you in my dua x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment sis :D
      To be honest, you can only do your best in Ramadan and you're right, the main thing is to keep those good habit's going beyond the exit of Ramadan, inshallah. Then the next year you can step it up again and build further. That's what I love about islam, you're always learning.

      Delete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...