1. Pray 5 Salah in the Masjid: especially Fajr and Isha (for women to pray in it's earliest time at home, if preferred)
2. To avoid wasting time with friends and using Internet/TV/Mobile
3. To do all actions according to Sunnah (i.e. eat, sleep, use miswaak etc)
4. Adhkaar (words of remembrance) after every Fard Salah*
5. Perform all Sunnah and Nawafil Salah
(optional Prayer i.e. Ishraaq, Duha and Tahajjud)
6. Spending an hour in the Masjid/room in seclusion (individual worship)
7. Morning and evening Isti'adha and Adhkaar*
8. To recite a minimum 1 Juz of the Qur'an (or specify personal target)
9. Supplicating (making Du'a) at the times of acceptance*
10. Sadaqah (initiating Salam, to smile, to spend what you love)
11. To learn something new (e.g. Quran, Hadith, Du'a etc)
12. Showing outstanding character and support to family and others
13. Guarding the Tongue (from lying, backbiting and futile Speech etc)
14. Guarding the Eyes and being Modest (in appearance and character)
15. Maintaining concentration and devotion in Salah (Khushoo')
16. add your own goal!
* Adhkaar after Fard Salah: to recite Ayatul Kursi, including the last 3 Surah's of the Qur'an and the Tasbeeh Fatimi; to recite "Subhaan Allah" 33 times, "Alhamdulillah" 33 times and Allahu Akbar 33/4 times (to equal 100)
* Adhkaar: Optional Dhikr (suppliccation) chunks i.e.100x Shahada, 100x Istigfaar and 100x Darood Sharif.
The main purpose of this daily 'Ibaadah Planner is to help one to get into the habit of these highly regarded acts of worship, and to steadily improve on them until one reaches a good level of consistency which will inshAllah result in improvement of your Imaan and relationship with Allah (swt)
How long shall I do this for?
In order for one to really benefit from this 'Ibaadah planner he/she must set a duration (i.e. 1 month) with a personal target in mind to improve themselves by monitoring their acts of 'Ibaadah on a daily basis before he/she retires to sleep; this is known as Muhaasabah (to take account of ones actions)
What attitude shall I maintain throughout each day?
When you wake up in the morning, do not expect to see the evening, live as though today is all that you have. Yesterday has passed with its good and evil while tomorrow has not yet arrived.
pray with a wakeful heart, recite the Qur'an with understanding and remember Allah SWT with sincerity.