Friday, 9 August 2013

Hajj: The Greatest Trip on Earth

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In my last monthly recap I mentioned that I had watched a documentary about Hajj. I wanted to share it here on my blog for those who do not have access to the 4oD service, i'm hoping the video is available worldwide. These type's of programme's always excite me, since I reverted, over 8 year's ago I have wanted to visit Mecca, with an intense need. I was a lil bit jelly (in the most halal way of course) when my hubby went as mahram for both my sister's-in-law. I will share a few scenic snap's from his trip at the end of the post.

It is split into two part's. The first is getting to know the 5 Muslim's, soon-to-be Hajji's, looking into their preparation for their trip and general day to day, week's before their pilgrimage. Following 3 men and 2 women...unfortunately non were revert's, but still very interesting people, I wont give too much away.

The second is the main part which takes you through Hajj, from start to finish. So if you're curious, or want a little head's up for your future trip, hit play, inshaAllah.

If you can sit back and enjoy, great, watch the whole thing, however if you are strapped for time begin at the end of the first video when they arrive in Saudi. Personally, I think you should make time to watch it all though :)

It was filmed 10 year's ago so thing's will look a little different inside Masjid al-Haram and other Hajj location's than what it does now. Anyone else feel a little sad that they never got to visit before all these crazy, ugly skyscraper's and extension's were built?? What is written is best, subhanAllah.
InshaAllah we all get to visit in our lifetime, Ameen.







19 comments :

  1. great video http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/classy-look-for-formal-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mash Allah very useful your blog for every person. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insha'Allah we will all go to Hajj. It is an obsession of mine to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared a great information about Hajj 2013. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Brow for this article. I do invite you and other readers of this blog to read my Hajj and Qurbani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well have a nice info about Hajj service also are too good.

    Thanks
    Noor
    Online Qurbani Donation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well have a nice info about Hajj service also are too good.

    Thanks
    Noor
    Online Qurbani Donation

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    flights to Umrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    flights to jeddah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video. The blog is also very useful for me. I really like to read this blog, and I am also very much benefited by this. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep sharing.

    http://nooritravel.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The video is really very nice. I like to read this blog. It is really a very informative blog for em. Thanks a lot for sharng the blog. I am really benefited after reading this blog. Keep sharing.

    http://nooritravel.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Book a Hajj Package 2014 from Chicago, NY and Houston. Best Hajj Packages from USA available at Dawn Travels.

    http://www.dawntravels.com/hajj

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great! This blog is really amazing and informative. I like this blog. It’s a really benefited blog. This is a nice and good blog for Hajj and Umrah services.
    http://www.dawntravels.com/hajj

    ReplyDelete
  14. Book a Hajj Package 2014 from Chicago, NY and Houston. Best Hajj Packages from USA available at Dawn Travels.
    http://www.dawntravels.com/hajj

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now this is in actual fact cooperative. It’s very openhanded of you to share this with us.
    hajj tours

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!!
    hajj visa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really, Hajj is the greatest trip to earth. After reading this blog and see the video, I got to know much more information's. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    http://nooritravel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a nice information you have kept in your blog. The work is grateful.
    hajj 2015

    ReplyDelete
  19. People who wish to go on this journey would find a large number of options online. You can easily buy a hajj package 2016 over the internet. There are some websites which are run especially for enabling Muslims to go on this journey. Once you complete this journey, you would feel amazing. If possible, you should bring your family along for doing Hajj.

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...