Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Long time no Blog. I'm coming to see you all v.soon!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Asalamu alaikum!

How are each and every one of you? Wow, the amount of events that can happen within under 1 year is pretty darn crazy I will tell you!
We last saw each other in October.
How is everybody doing?

I will be back v.soon with lots and LOTS of fresh new blog posts to treat your peepers with. In the mean time, if there is anything you want to ask or would like to see as a blog post, then do let me know. Lots of new photos, thoughts, observations, exciting news and other general cool stuff will be shared, as always.

Speak soon,

5 comments :

  1. Assalamualaikum, Alhamdulillah. Wow! you post this on 17 june (my birthday). Welcome back. Keep writing and inspiring all muslimah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamo alykum Yara,
    hope you are fine.
    You really have a nice space.
    My name is Huma Kalim and I blog at http://gheza-e-shiriin.blogspot.com/.
    I am trying to contact you on your email muslimahsmusings@hotmail.co.uk, but received undelivered notification.

    Actually I am having an event at my space for Ramadan - An event to Share. you can check details for that @ http://gheza-e-shiriin.blogspot.ae/p/blog-page_7.html
    This is an by invite only, where we invite bloggers & non Bloggers to share their experience of ramadan festivities.In short This event is all about sharing which is the essence of this festive season. So I would like to invite you for the same event. Its completely fine with me whatever your decision . If interested please let me know asap
    Regards,
    Huma

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you can contact me on humisdiary@gmail.com if interested
    Have tried contacting you on ur FB account too. Pls check others folder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaykum.

    Loving the blog mashaAllah. May Allah reward you. ameen.

    come visit my blog and let me know what you think inshaAllah :)

    http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends ...
    I have a nice tutorial hijab from Indonesia, it could be your reference.

    Click here Jilbab Tutorial

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...