Saturday, 26 July 2014

Beauty Bargain Dupe - Tangled Hair Teezer

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Tangle Teezers are usually more than £10 in Boots. Before I bought my original one in purple I was a little skeptical of paying that much for a plastic brush. However once I got it, it was really handy and to me worth it. It's great for wet hair, easy on knotted hair if you brush your little ones hair and has even gone through my personal experience of severe sick-bed hair (we've all been there!)

If you know me, I am one for a bargain and one night I stumbled on this dupe on ebay. Intrigued, I bought it. Sometimes hubby uses my brushes so I thought i'd get him his own, "his & hers" and all that.

The real Tange Teezer is on the left with signature and all; the dupe is on the right

Looking at them, there isn't much difference. The black is a plain jane but that doesn't effect how it works. They both have the same amount of bristle columns, inter-changing tall-short lengths and I can't see or feel any difference in size or weight when it's in my hand.

Please excuse the little fluffies

The ebay listing is here and it cost just £1.15 with free postage and packaging, and although it's from China it didn't take that long to arrive either.

Not sponsored, just being helpful if you're in need of one and a little bit skint!

4 comments :

  1. Looks interesting first time i seen, come and share some thoughts on Salatul Hajaat - When wanting help from Allah

    Jzk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamu alaikum,

    Have a happy Eid ul Fitr: Eid Mubarak! Come and read my message and leave some words jazakAllah khair.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. I was just looking at one the other day and was tempted to buy one. I better add it to my shopping list before I forget xx

    SHOP | www.lovehijab.tictail.com
    BLOG | www.lovehijabgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. My siister had a tangle teezeer a few years bk she loved hers!!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...